Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola Teamed Up With Prada To Direct Its Latest Branded Fashion Film“When you ask Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola to create a short film, you know what you’re in for and, yet, have no idea what to expect. Prada teamed up with the legendary directing pair on a short film ‘celebrating’ the launch of the brand’s new fragrance, Candy L’Eau.”
I love this so hard
Oh, Sally. All you wanted was a nice evening out with your dad and his cool, sophisticated friends. Roger is the WORST date.
Check out my friend Dan!
We watched our deputy copy chief Dan Adkison play – and win! – Wednesday’s episode of Jeopardy. Dan, who’s been saving us from typos and other errors for three years, disappeared for a taping of the show in December and has kept the outcome to himself since. “It’s been hard to keep it a…
- Oral contraceptives, or “the pill,” can cost $1,210 per year without health insurance.
- Women of reproductive age spend 68 percent more on out-of-pocket health care costs than do men, in part because of contraceptive costs.
- Surveys show that nearly one in four women with household incomes of less than $75,000 have put off a doctor’s visit for birth control to save money in the past year.
- Twenty-nine percent of women report that they have tried to save money by using their method inconsistently.
- More than half of young adult women say they have not used their method as directed because it was cost-prohibitive.
- Nearly half of women ages 18–34 with household incomes less than $75,000 report they need to delay or limit their childbearing because of economic hardships they’ve experienced in recent years.
I mean “lay off” as in “lay off, man, quit harshing my gig” and not “fire.” It’s a double entendre, designed to rope in the skeptical reader. Wink wink.
I wonder, actually, if this whole “social media experts are dumb” thing is some sort of tech cultural self resentment complex. It’s a thing I do, and it’s easy for me, so it’s worthless and anyone that does that for a living is dumb or evil.
But you know what? Love yourself! That thing you know, it’s really hard! It really is! It’s a skill. There are people that don’t have it. It’s okay to be good at it!
Sometimes, at just the right time, you see something awesome. Like this.